Dawsongroup plc – Hiredesk Assistant Manager
Dawsonrentals | vans Operate from a network of strategically positioned van centres across the UK.
The organisation has over 5,000 assets and supports businesses with a range of car and light commercial vehicle rental solutions.
We are looking for a Hiredesk Assistant Manager for our Doncaster operation.
The successful candidate will be:
- Ensuring the smooth running of all administrative duties as well as assisting the Branch Manager with people management and acting in a managerial role when the Branch Manager is absent from the site
Other duties will include:
- Drafting letters, emails and reports for management info.
- Completing booking forms, rental agreements, breakdown reports and raising invoices to customers
- Ensure mileages are updated regularly from customers and arrange servicing by locating dealers or a repair agents
- Performing regular audits on filing systems to ensure all paperwork is complete and up to date
The ideal candidate will be:
- A confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner
- Strong administrative experience
- They will be PC literate with the ability to adapt to a wide variety of tasks
- The ideal candidate will also be empathetic with the ability to understand customer needs and requirements in challenging situations
As the public face of our business it is essential that you are presentable, professional and courteous at all times.
A driving licence would be advantageous.
Dawsongroup plc are committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as an excellent benefits package.
Dawsongroup plc are committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer
Investors in People Bronze Accreditation