Dawsongroup vans ltd
Hiredesk Assistant Manager
Dawsongroup vans ltd is part of Dawsongroup plc, a national provider of commercial vehicle rental and contract hire solutions, operating from a network of strategically positioned depots across the UK.
Due to our continued success we are looking for a Hiredesk Assistant Manager to join our business.
The successful candidate will:
- Ensure the smooth running of all administrative duties as well as assisting the Branch Manager with people management, acting in a managerial role when the Branch Manager is absent from the site
- Draft letters, emails and reports for management information
- Complete booking forms, rental agreements, breakdown reports and raise invoices to customers
- Ensure mileages are updated regularly from customers and arrange servicing by locating dealers or a repair agent
- Perform regular audits on filing systems to ensure all paperwork is complete and up to date
The ideal candidate will be:
- A confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner
- Administrative skills
- PC literate with the ability to adapt to a wide variety of tasks
- Empathetic with the ability to understand customer needs and requirements in challenging situations
As the public face of our business, it is essential that you are presentable, professional and courteous at all times.
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'