Pay Rate: up to £25,000 per annum
Brief Job Description:
Deal with customer hire enquiries, negotiating best hire terms taking off hire notifications. Correctly completing Hire Agreements, checking customer credit limits and dealing effectively with all related paperwork.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrange hire of plant and equipment to Customers' requirements.
- Produce management reports as required.
- Maintain the Rental Management (RM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database and ensure relating exception repairs are regularly reviewed and updated.
- Deal with customer hire enquiries, negotiating best hire terms and taking off hire notifications. Correctly completing Hire Agreements, checking customer credit limit / "Accounts on Stop" and dealing effectively with all related paperwork.
- On receipt of damage/missing report from workshop notify customers by telephone and post confirmation damage letter. Agree damage charges with customers and process associated paperwork for invoicing
- Discuss invoice disputes with customers and negotiate settlement in consultation with the Depot Manager
- Comply with all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Co-ordinate the transport fleet to arrange for the delivery and collection of our own and others plant and equipment.
- Ensure effective communication between workshop, hire desk and sales team.
- Maintain regular customer contact to check if they have any new requirements.
- Communicate with other depots re plant availability, plant transfers, and customer's future hire requirements.
- Complete and record regular Telesales calls in liaison with ASM's, Hire Reps and Depot Managers to help ensure individual Depot call targets are achieved.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'