About the Company: Our client is a well-established company in the Derby area who are looking for a Full Time Hire/Office Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Taking and responding to customers enquiries
- Evaluating customer needs
- Providing quotations
- Negotiating pricing
- Coordinating and scheduling delivery of the resources.
- General office duties
- Adhoc tasks as required by the Manager
- Experience in the construction or hire industry would be a huge advantage within this role but is not a necessity, however having the ability to develop an in-depth knowledge of the products and markets will be essential
- We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with excellent customer service and sales experience who has a proven track record of hitting and exceeding their targets.
- Must be able to work with high level of accuracy and precision
- Demonstrate good organisational skills
- Ability to show great attention to detail - essential in this role
- Fully conversant with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You will be able to work to strict deadlines
- Good understanding of measurements is essential
- Full training will be provided
What's in it for you? This is a full time Permanent position working hours will be Monday -Friday 7.45am - 5.00pm. Salary will be between £18 - £21k and will depend upon experience. Our client offers excellent benefit package that can be discussed at interview stage.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP, so please send an up to date CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"