Juice Recruitment is delighted to offer this exciting new opportunity working within a busy organisation based in Avonmouth, which is seeking an experienced administrator for their vibrant, friendly and energetic team.
We are looking for a switched on, self-motivated and experienced individual to provide customers with an excellent service; meeting their expectations and requirements whilst building great rapport and displaying professionalism at all times.
The role primarily involves receiving and processing hire/sales enquiries, managing a busy hire desk in line with the customers’ requirements as well as administration tasks, such as inputting contracts, creating invoices and filing.
- Promoting equipment and services available to customers, maximising the opportunities
- Creating and raising Invoices
- Raising orders with suppliers.
- Coordinate schedules operators and delivery drivers.
- Building effective and lasting customer relationships
- Developing brand awareness and repeat business.
- Resolving queries and discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Take ownership of specific responsibilities to meet business needs when required.
- Understand and adhere to all company policies and procedures, to promote a safe working environment.
- Outstanding customer service skills, comfortable with communicating via telephone, face to face and email.
- Possess excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Ability to adapt and work within a fast moving reative environment.
- Experienced and competent with Microsoft Office programmes - Word, Excel etc.
- Full UK Driving Licence with own transport methods.
- Previous experience within a hire desk, call centre or construction industry would be desirable but is not essential.
- Basic IT skills are essential.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5:30pm.
This is a temporary to permanent position with an immediate start.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply today to be considered for the opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'