Award winning recruitment Company, “Templine” are looking to recruit a Hire Desk Coordinator/Controller (Office Based) based to join our well established client on a permanent basis.
Overview: We require a dedicated Hire Coordinator / Controller to join our team as we continue to diversify and grow our brand throughout the UK.
Our Plant Rental and Haulage division offers a range of equipment including excavators, telehandlers, and dumpers to companies within the construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
- Working at the forefront, the Hire Coordinator will play a vital role in the successful running of the business.
- Supply site requirements as necessary and in line with times / dates requested.
- Take ownership of issues and ensure closed out.
- Feedback to site timings / equipment where necessary.
- Availability of own Plant to be checked prior to all hires where applicable.
- Processing orders, coordinating drivers and everything in between.
- Dealing with customer enquiries.
- Facilitating the smooth operation of the day to day hire requests.
- Maintaining maximum availability of the hire fleet.
- Attention to and agreement of damage and loss in conjunction with the Supervisor.
- Effectively maintaining excellent relationships with suppliers and fellow team members.
- Undertake other duties as required.
- Relevant experience and a background working for a Construction or Plant hire company would be an advantage.
- Good standard of education.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Must be able to gather and analyse information skilfully.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Understand the importance of excellent customer service.
- Execution of tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must have a can-do and willing attitude to work.
Permanent - Full Time
£20000 - £32000 per hour (Salary would be dependant upon experience)
On offer is full training through a programme which will develop your knowledge and expertise on the company's product range to ensure you have the skills to able to competently work in this role.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this role then please call and ask for Jarred or send your CV today.