This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
• Successfully convert hire enquiries into hire orders and achieve revenue target.
• Use the in house system interactively to take orders ensuring that availability is checked first and hire rates are achieved.
• Achieving call standards set by the company.
• Using your product knowledge, you will provide the customer with the best option for hire.
• Deal with customer enquiries in a professional and polite manner
• Ensure the accuracy of orders entered onto the in house system to minimize disputes with customers and potential credit notes, ensuring all relevant paperwork is received by supplying depot.
• Build strong and helpful relationships with colleagues in other depots/departments
• Co-ordinate with the local depot transport coordinator to fulfil customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will have: -
• Previous experience in a busy telephone based customer service and/or sales role where
• Excellent Telephone Manner
• Previous experience of working in a call centre environment is desirable
• Good organisational skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise deadlines
• Good knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel
In return you will receive:
• A Competitive Salary
• Free Parking
• Health Cash Plan
• Childcare vouchers
• Pension capped at 5%
• 25 days holiday
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job