HIRE DESK ADMINISTRATOR
SALARY UP TO £30,000 - THIS IS INITIALLY A 12 MONTH MATERNITY COVER WITH THE MAJOR POSSIBILITY OF IT DEVELOPING INTO A PERMANENT POSITION.
Our client one of the UK’s leading construction companies is looking to recruit a Plant Coordinator to support the daily requests coming into the central hire desk. The hire-desk is responsible for all order requests for the business to ensure safe & efficient delivery of their works at the most competitive rates with minimum downtime to the operation.
- Working as part of the team to support the day to day operation of the plant department
- To ensure their system is up to date at all times
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure plant is delivered to site and on time as requested
- Manage breakdowns to ensure downtime is kept to a minimum
- Run weekly live hire checks to ensure their system is up to date with what’s on hire
- Act as support to the Plant Supervisor & Head of Supply Chain
- Produce the daily stood plant report
- Support with the weekly plant sheet checks
- Take requests from internal customers and place the relevant orders with suppliers.
- Ensure all contract costs are accurately allocated to the correct project codes and in the correct weeks.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure data integrity is correct and any discrepancies are identified and re-occurrence is avoided.
Skills & Experience:
- The successful candidate will be ambitious and keen to grow with the company in a busy Supply Chain department
- Previous plant hire/hire desk experience would be an advantage with a knowledge of the Utilities industry
- Strong IT Skills (Outlook/Word/Excel)
- Interest in Plant/Plant Hire
- Confident telephone manner
Should you be interested in this amazing role, please forward your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
- Plant Hire
- Strong IT Skills
- Plant Supervisor
- Interest in plant/plant hire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job