Hire Coordinator - Verwood - BH31
The Work Shop are pleased to be working with a leading Accident Management company who look after clients who have had a crash on break down and assist them with a replacement vehicle.
They are looking to add to their busy team with a Hire Coordinator to be the primary point of contact for customers to ensure a smooth and seamless process from initial enquiry to the delivery and collection of the vehicle.
Duties of the Hire Coordinator will include:-
- Handle an enquiry from start to finish to ensure all requirements are met
- Manage each case through to a satisfactory conclusion and arrange the deliver of the vehicle at a convenient time
- Accurately work with agreed procedures to ensure all required information is taken and recorded and authorised by the insurer
- Accurately and efficiently administer all relevant paperwork
- Build rapport with customers and referrers
- Produce daily reports and paperwork
Ideally you will come from a Customer service back ground and have good IT and data entry skills. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving and growing business and genuinely help clients by providing an efficient and organised service
This role would suit candidates from the following backgrounds: - Customer service, claims, insurance, administration, inbound, office coordinator
Office hours are Monday to Friday between 08am and 6 pm on a shift basis. 1 in 4 Saturdays is required working 9 - 1
Free Parking, Child care Vouchers, Pension scheme and great progression opportunities
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills