Company - Leading construction services company
Job Title - Hire Controller
Location - Wetherby
Salary - £22,000 - £26,000 per annum + £1,500 bonus
We have and exciting opportunity for a Hire Controller to work for a national company that supply equipment and services into the construction industry. The client is looking for an enthusiastic, organised and flexible all-rounder to work on a busy hire desk. The main parts of the role include:
- First point of contact for customers, visitors and drivers.
- Assist in achieving/exceeding hire and sales targets
- Maximise hire & sales revenue opportunities with existing and new customers
- Processing customer orders and advising of any shortfalls
- Preparing quotations and estimates as required
- To demonstrate and maintain an understanding of the product range in order to sell the key benefits to customers
- To proactively work jointly with all departments and colleagues across the range of functions to ensure we deliver the highest level of customer service on a consistent basis
- Work safely and adhere to the Company’s Health & Safety policy and procedures
- As directed by the Managers, place locally approved purchase orders, ensuring that delivery is progressed and equipment booked onto the Branch stock system
- Undertake other administrative duties as required.
- Experience as a Hire Controller is essential
- Excellent telephone manner
- You must be reliable, punctual and enthusiastic
- You must be well organised.
- The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated and proactive.
- Team player
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'