This Hire Controller role based near Bramcote, the company is a leading hirer of equipment to the construction, events and road maintenance sectors.
Working Monday to Friday, 8am to 5:30pm ( 1 hour Lunch) This Hire Controller role is to support the welcoming team in the day to day tasks needed to ensure the smooth running of the plant hire depot. You will also assist with the on/off and cross hire processes. This is a great opportunity as the company have just enjoyed their record year resulting in bigger rewards and bonuses.
My client is an established and well-recognised rental company who supply construction equipment to the building and construction sectors from one-off hires to local companies to long-running nationwide contracts.
Duties of the Hire Controller to include:
• Processing customer queries and orders in a professional manner by email and telephones.
• Pro-actively promote the Company at all times
• Develop a professional relationship with internal and external clients
• Assist in converting enquiries into orders and up-selling.
• Help out in the yard as and when required. Potentially picking out damages stock and jet washing.
To be successful within the role of Hire Controller you will have previously worked in positions such as a Customer Service Coordinator, Sales Administrator, Hire Desk, Hire Negotiator, Internal Sales, Rental Manager or Plant Controller within plant hire / tool hire, powered access, lifting or accommodation hire.
Benefits for the successful Hire Controller:
• Basic salary PLUS Monthly guaranteed bonus paid from 2nd Month. Potential to earn up to £25k
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Internal training modules and a real chance for career progression & promotion
• Monday to Friday 8am - 5:30pm only so no weekends
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'