Our client, a leading UK tool hire business, has a fantastic opportunity for a Hire Controller to join their Hire Desk Team to deal with all enquiries on the hire desk and convert them into hire business.
- Responsible for receiving orders (On-hires) and requests for collections/ off hires
- Planning transport for deliveries and collections
- Efficient running and co-ordinating of internal and external haulage
- Calculating and supply of quotes
- Dealing with damages, calculating costs, liaising with customers regarding damages and ensuring payment is received
- To demonstrate and maintain an understanding of our product range in order to sell the key benefits to our customers
- To proactively work jointly with all departments and colleagues across the range of functions to ensure we deliver the highest level of customer service on a consistent basis
- Deal with customer enquiries and resolve issues
- Maintain an effective and positive relationship with customers and other depots/ departments
- Build customer relationships to retain existing business
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience in a fast paced environment
- Hire Controller experience is desirable
- Able to manage a large workload
- Good attention to detail
- Great telephone manner
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'