Our industry leading client provides high quality services to the railway maintenance and renewal contractors in the UK. They help customers achieve the optimum levels of safety by providing plant, equipment and associated services to the highest of standards. As well as rail specific portable plant, this client also provides trackside lighting, traffic management, and Asset Management Services to our customer base.
The expertise this client has in asset management and offer services across the UK, Ireland and Internationally. The client offers a rewarding environment.
You responsibilities will include providing customer service and develop business by aiming to convert all enquiries into hire business.
We are looking for an amiable and approachable character, who is extremely customer focused, with excellent attention to detail. You will be educated to a good level, and have excellent communication skills, especially over the telephone. IT skills are essential for the role, and knowledge of the hire industry would be beneficial, however full training will be provided.
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoicing
• Effective management of estimated off hires
• Resolve any customer invoice queries
• To ensure that the hire order going to the depot is complete and all important information has been obtained from the customer and relayed to the depot
• To follow the operating rules for each customer
• Ensure all processes are completed from beginning to end
• To maximise revenue generation on assets available as well as on chargeable additions such as labour, consumables and transport
• To recover damage, loss and transport costs in line with expenditure
• To ensure effective control of re-hire
• Good level of IT
• Ensure customer requirements are dealt with efficiently and effectively whether received by phone, electronically or via sales team.
• Based in Tamworth.
• 40 hours per week.
• 6 months probationary period.
• Hire control / plant administration skills important.
• Working in a fast moving office environment alongside another 14 or so hire controllers and administrators.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Plant Hire
- Fast Paced Environment