I am currently recruiting for my client who is a leading manufacturer and service provider within the field of plant hire equipment Currently, they are looking to expand their team and bring on board a Hire Controller full time.
£20,000 - £25,000
5 days a week (must work every over Saturday)
For the Hire Controller, this opportunity is very hands on and you will be working on a very busy Hire Desk. Including..
- Managing all admin duties from compliance to basic back office.
- Working on the hire desk and promoting a wide range of Hire Services and Equipment.
- Managing inbound calls and all telephone based queries.
- Managing customer/client relationships for any hired equipment needed.
- Working closely with the service manager ensuring all compliance is in check.
- Adhering to all health and safety standards of the company.
- Must have Administrative or Hire control experience in either Access industrial sector or plant hire. THIS IS ESSENTIAL.
- Great communication skills are key for this role.
- Great relationship building and management as you will be managing all client calls coming through.
- The ability of working in a fast paced environment and able to mange high work load.
- Holiday pay
- On site parking
If you feel this role is for you then please apply immediately to arrange an interview.
- Communication Skills
- Plant Hire
- Hire Purchase
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job