Location: North London
Pattern: 5 days a week (must work every over Saturday)
My client is a leading manufacturer and service provider within their field of expertise. Currently, they are looking to expand their team and bring on board a Hire Controller.
For the Hire Controller, this opportunity is very hands on and you will be working on a very busy Hire Desk. Including:
- Managing all admin duties from compliance to basic back office.
- Working on the hire desk and promoting a wide range of Hire Services and Equipment.
- Managing inbound calls and all telephone based queries.
- Managing customer/client relationships for any hired equipment needed.
- Working closely with the service manager ensuring all compliance is in check.
- Adhering to all health and safety standards of the company.
Personal Specification for the Hire Controller:
- Must have Administrative or Hire control experience in either Access industrial sector or plant hire. THIS IS ESSENTIAL.
- Great communication skills are key for this role.
- Great relationship building and management as you will be managing all client calls coming through.
- The ability of working in a fast paced environment and able to mange high work load.
For Further details please contact the Pertemps Enfield Branch.
- Communication Skills
- Plant Hire
- Hire Purchase