Hire Controller - Lifting Equipment Hire Specialist, Heathrow. Up to £30,000 + Bonuses
Our client is a leading national hire equipment company with over 140 branches throughout the UK. They are currently seeking a specialist Lifting Equipment Hire Controller to work as part of their team based at their flagship branch in Heathrow. The successful applicant will be dealing with clients from the initial enquiry stages through to quotation, follow up, processing of the hire orders and transport to site.
In addition to inbound enquiries they are looking for someone with a proactive approach who can investigate further business opportunities with both new and existing clients.
Knowledge of lifting gear such as lifting tackle, material handling, moving & winching, jacking, safety and access equipment is essential.
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Ability to multi task and demonstrate initiative and commitment
- Time-management skills, a flexible approach and a 'can do' attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- IT proficient Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under own initiative
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
The Benefits for the Lifting Equipment Hire Controller will be:
- Very strong starting salary of up to £30,000
- Full time permanent role
- Excellent opportunities for progression
This role is based in Heathrow and would suit candidates located in:
- West Drayton
If interested please apply online and we'll be in touch ASAP.
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant Branch Manager
- Rental Manager
- Hire Controller; Senior Hire Controller; Hire Assistant; Hire Manger; Hire Co-Ordinator
- Hire Technician
- Lifting Hire
- Hire Assistant