Hire Desk Controller
Hire Desk Controller urgently required for a leading organisation within the plant, access and tool hire industry. This is a key role to the business and will be a multi functioning role. You will have a very busy role working with multiple departments internally especially a busy procurement department.
Duties to include
- Taking phone call's/receiving e-mails for returns of plant and equipment.
- Planning transport for deliveries and collections of equipment from sites based.
- Dealing with 3rd party companies sourcing equipment where we do not have equipment in stock. Dealing with queries from sites & solving any issue's.
- Producing reports to help manage the assets/equipment within the company.
- Buying materials to service the site requirements. Skill Requirements
- Experience within the plant hire industry
- Pc literate with Strong Microsoft office experience - Excel in particular.
- Self-motivator with strong organisation skills
- Working as part of team.
This role is for one of the UK's leading hire companies, who have a focus on delivering customer service through quality, safety, sustainability and reliability.
Please do not apply for this position if you do not have experience in a similar role or within the Plant Hire Industry. If you want to apply for this role please send an updated CV to or call .
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job