Hire Desk Controller
Hire Desk Controller urgently required for a leading organisation within the plant, access and hire industry. This is a key role to the business and will be a multi functioning role. You will have a very busy role working with multiple departments internally especially a busy procurement department.
Job Role Plant Hire Controller running the hire desk for customer enquiries (only internal customer)
- Deal with hire desk processes, queries, order processing, scheduling and developing rehire business
- Develops close customer working relationships with new clients and existing customers ensuring that new and repeat orders are obtained.
- Following company policies and procedures relating to hire desk processes
- Promoting the company products and selling services
- Managing stock systems and liasing with other depots regarding stock movements
- Provide the customer with the appropriate levels of support
- Lead or assist with the preparation and submission of bids, quotes or proposals.
- Represent the Company at all levels within the customer community.
- Ensures that the rolling forecast is maintained, giving the organisation full visibility of potential orders.
Due to the nature of the product and the customer base this role is suitable for candidates who can demonstrate a strong and loyal background within a hire desk environment in the construction or hire industry
Proven track record in developing new business.
Please do not apply for this position if you do not have experience in a similar role or within the Plant Hire Industry. If you want to apply for this role please send an updated CV to or call .
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.