Hire Controller- Barnstaple
- The role will be primarily working on the hire desk where you will be striving to exceed customer expectations. You will be responsible for promoting a range of ancillary services and benefits to customer.
- Working with the Sales Team to maximise the sales opportunity whilst ensuring that all hire contract administration is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- You will be required to build effective customer relationships and resolve customer issues promptly and satisfactorily.
- You will also adhere to and promote compliance with current H&S legislation and Company specific health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for someone who -
- Qualified or willing to undertake an NVQ qualification Level 2 in Customer Services
- You will be customer focused and possess excellent administration and organisation skills
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft would be desirable
- Previous experience in the hire or construction industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Customer Expectations
- Customer Issues
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'