£19000 - £21000
Rotating shifts (9:00am - 6pm, 10am - 7pm, 11am - 8pm)
I am currently recruiting for a traditional, well-established company based in Central London. They are looking for a full-time receptionist who can work rotating shifts.
- Responsible for smooth running of reception and switchboard. Attending to the incoming and outgoing calls through the switchboard.
- Reception duties, including receiving guests and ensuring that they are attended to, offering refreshments ( when required - especially in the absence of the office assistant) and informing the Executives concerned.
- Record keeping, Business Card cataloguing, when required.
- Assist with the maintenance of database when required
- Appointments diary keeping, if required
- Preparing daily charts of incoming and outgoing telephones/ appointments in the prescribed format.
- To make sure the reception area is always kept neat, tidy and presentable for welcoming guests.
- Receiving incoming mails/ couriers and handling outgoing mails/ couriers and keeping a record thereof and verify them when the invoices are received
- Internal mail distribution as and when required.
- Ordering transport/ courier as required and keeping a record for verification purposes when invoices are received.
- Attending to ordering and receiving of office supplies - stationery and printing, office supplies, refreshments etc or any other purchases when required. Checking delivery notes and invoices for accuracy.
- Faxes/ photocopies - to ensure that they are in working order, reporting faults when necessary.
- Any other matters that may be needed for smooth running of the administration
- Assist with organising office conferences, receptions, and other special events ( dealing with invitation/ response cards, greeting cards, welcoming and looking after guests, etc may be required)
- Ensuring that corporate brochures are fully stocked on the Reception guest table.
- Help with Visitor Pass if required
- Prepare a detailed, but timely, handover of tasks and outstanding duties to in-coming receptionists whether these are internal or external, permanent or temporary staff.
- When required, amend bookings of meeting rooms on behalf of staff, including cancellations, change of rooms, capacity and refreshments
- Intermediate Microsoft Office package skills (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience in a reception setting
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.