hildcare Solicitor - Permanent
We have a new permanent position that has arisen for a Childcare Lawyer.
Salary: £42,000 – £52,000 DOE
The details are as follows:
- You will be responsible for providing high quality legal advice, assistance and representation to Invicta on legal matters relating to one or more areas of law dealt with by the People team:
- Child protection, Adult care and safeguarding, Mental Capacity, Mental Health, Education (including SEN)
- You will comply with quality assurance procedures, service level agreements and performance management requirements in order to meet the expectations of the clients
- You will contribute towards and encourage a culture of learning, knowledge sharing and excellence within Legal Services
- The successful candidate will sit under the Principal Solicitor
- There will be a standard caseload of 10 proceedings and 10 pre-proceedings
- You will normally have one legal assistant, assisting 2 solicitors, and a legal secretary
- 30 days holiday
- 6.5% Pension contribution
- Concessional day at Christmas
- Remote working
- Flexible working
- Previous experience working within a Local Authority is beneficial
- Must have a practising certificate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'