Here at Interaction Recruitment we are proud to work with a family run Utility Contractor who run projects for Water boards across North London upto East Midlands.
Working out of their Luton hub, they are looking for a Freelance Site Supervisor to work on Highways projects overseeing repairs, emergency leaks and maintenance/engineering tasks. You will be a natural leader with excellent communication skills. You will also be flexible for "standby" rotas which is 1 week out of 4.
Essential skills include:
- NRSWA Certified
- Health and Safety qualification certified by a professional body
- EUSR Blue Card holder
- SHEA water passport holder
- Deep Excavations certifications
- Proven track record of people management
- NRSWA led projects
- Proven history of supervising highway work
- Water Industry background
The role is offered either salaried or self employed basis for a van owner on a 3 month basis initially. It may go 6 months, it may go permanent all based upon tender and contract renewals.
Please do get in touch as soon as possible - James Campbell