Location: Site based, as required, London
Contract: London Highways Alliance Contract
Reporting to: PPD Project Manger
To deliver the major projects on site, ensuring compliance with all contact and legal requirements
To manage staff, subcontractors ensuring the works are delivered safely, on time and to budget.
Lead and Capture best practice and innovation to drive continues improvement in the workplace.
Manage Risk and risk mitigation measures as required
• Site establishment and mobilisation of scheme site.
• Review and approval of RAMS
• Day to day management of works on site.
• Management of subcontractors and third parties
• Provide input into buildability during design phase
• Health Safety, Environmental and Quality Management on site
• Liaison with client, stakeholders and third parties.
• Support Early Contractor Involvement with subcontractors.
• Updating of TfL systems and compliance with TfL time lines
• Be accountable for the compliance with the TfL look and feel requirements
• Development of Construction Phase Plan, SCP RAMS
• Development and management of risk register
• Manage build of major project
• Manage issues on site
• Ensuring Welfare facilities are available on site
• Provide information to Project Manager and completion of the Daily site diary
• Day to day management of Health and Safety on site
• Carrying out tool box talks and daily briefings to site staff
• Environmental Management
• Ensure waste records and SWMP is updated
• An understanding of the contract and its application ensuring compliance
• Ability to engage and conduct effective negotiations with subcontractors and third parties
• A comprehensive understanding of highway works
• Ability to manage site staff
• An understanding of the principles of safety and risk management
• Understanding of environmental principles of significant impacts, aspects and controls
• Ability to effectively manage health and safety and environmental emergencies
• An understanding of the NEC3 form of contract and its application within Highways Works
• A detailed understanding of Health & Safety legislation including CDM regulations
• Understanding of the NEC3 form of contract and its application within Highways Works
• CITB SMSTS Managing Safety or equivalent
• HNC Civil Engineering or equivalent preferable
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'