Ivory Jacobs are currently recruiting for a client who are based in the Southampton area. They are currently offering a unique opportunity for their Highway's & Transportation team where you can progress this into your own division, grow & recruit your own staff and manage it as your own business essentially. You will have complete autonomy over how quick or how slow you want to grow this area, and to whether you want to focus on Perm or Contract or BOTH! There are no restrictions!
For this role you do need to have at least 1 years' experience within recruitment with a proven billings history & experience within a similar sector to Highway's and Transportation, it would be an advantage if you have worked in this sector before of course. The desk is ready to go with Key clients already in place.
What is essential for this role?
- At least 1 years' experience with recruitment
- Good billings history
- Highways & Transportation sector would be an advantage but a similar technical background would be equally as good.
- Ambition and Drive to grow and build a team within a growing successful company
- Money Motivated is a MUST!
What's in it for you?
- This is a company that understand current frustrations in the Market with being Micromanaged, KPI's restriction. You will have full autonomy over your desk, candidate's clients and locations.
- Are on PSL's for all key clients within this area so it's a completely warm desk
- Working for a company that reward there consultant in all the right ways i.e. Team incentives, Lunches, End of Quarters, bonuses etc…
- Competitive commission scheme
- Basic salary completely flexible
- Opportunity to Grown you own Division to as big as you want too.
Ivory Jacobs are a Recruitment to Recruitment agency based in Whiteley, Hampshire with an offering across the South of the UK. We offer a boutique service but on a very grand scale. We supply for the industries top recruitment agencies to work for, including award winning SME's through to globally well-known and iconic recruitment agencies. As a candidate working with us, you will be safe in the knowledge that you would only ever be sent to the very best. We can work with you to find talent and opportunities across Hampshire, Dorset, and Thames Valley & Surrey. From placing ambitious graduates and proven sales professionals into their first recruitment role, to headhunting and placing Recruitment Consultants, Team Leaders/Managers and Directors we enable businesses to achieve their vision by providing them with first class talent. Call us now to find out what we can do to help you to secure one of the best recruitment roles in the marketplace.
If this sounds like your #dreamjob then this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for. Apply now with your CV or contact me directly on LinkedIn (Michele Stuart at Ivory Jacobs).
Ivory Jacobs act as an advertising capacity on behalf of this vacancy. Ivory Jacobs are experts in Recruitment to Recruitment follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on LinkedIn to see all our latest vacancy updates.
Ivory Jacobs specialise in placing people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant and Senior Recruitment Consultant.