Highways Operative - Must Have Class 2 Licence
Lynx Services Limited are currently recruiting for Highways Operatives to start work on the 14th of September in Yeovil
- Must Have Class 2 Licence and CPC Card
- Must Have a valid CSCS Card
- New Roads and Street Works (NRSWA)
- Must be able to work weekends and bank holidays
£12 Per Hour - Monday to Saturday
£19 Per Hour - Sunday
£14.30 Per Hour Call Out
- To ensure the safety of the workforce and public
- Undertake out of hours winter maintenance and emergency works
- To be fit and in good health and able to carry out high levels of manual work and work out of doors in all weather
- To ensure full understanding and application of our Policy and Procedures and delivery of service to the public
- The erecting and removal of appropriate signs, barriers, warning lamps etc in accordance with the Code of Practice
- The preparation, application, compaction and removal of soils, rocks, coated and other materials
- Work on Highways furniture, equipment and similar fixtures(e.g. Erection, maintenance, fixing and/or dismantling)
- General maintenance of highway environs
- Work to precise levels and requirements in construction work in a number of tasks (e.g. Drain laying, trench timbering, manhole concreting, kerb laying, fencing, walling, flag and block paving, signing works) to be a competent in at least 3 of these tasks and maintain all other disciplines as required to cover the highways network.
- Driving of vehicles requiring specialist LGV Class C driving skills or prepared to undertake appropriate training.
- Drive all of the plant and equipment necessary for the required disciplines for maintenance and drainage on Highways and Network
- Take responsibility for vehicles/plant/materials in your charge
If you are interested in this role please apply now or for more details please contact Holly at Lynx Services Limited
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'