Job Title: Operations Manager
Hours: 45 Hours a week
Based in Stockport, our Clients teams provide dedicated, specialist services to the public and private sector businesses in the Greater Manchester areas. Their culture is to engage and listen to the customer's needs, responding with effective, professional and innovative solutions.
Their teams of experts provide customers with a fully rounded 'one stop shop' - catering to all facilities management needs in one place.
To provide effective management of all Electrical and Engineering related staff, vehicles and resources, You will also be responsible for the day to day running of a range of operations within the Service; managing a team of supervisors and operational staff; liaising with customers to ensure that the required standards of safety, satisfaction and service quality are achieved.
- To ensure that all health, safety and welfare requirements and responsibilities within the post holder's responsibility are met and to contribute to the management and supervision of health, safety and welfare across the entire Section and Company.
- To actively monitor and ensure compliance with legal requirements and company policies in health and safety, vehicle checks, defect reporting/rectification, sickness absence and discipline.
- To ensure that the supervisory team monitors service provision and quality as required and that all Company policies with regard to sickness absence and good conduct are implemented and adhered to.
- Based within street lighting, signage & engineering this post is responsible for our planned and reactive maintenance teams, preferably with 5 years' experience of managing teams and been technically proficient in all aspects of the projects.
- To direct and supervise personnel to maximise performance and achieve planned objectives by setting work plans and targets, conducting appraisals and dealing with the preliminary and intermediate stages of performance management.
- To review, revise and innovate as necessary standard operating procedures to ensure they deliver the safest, most efficient and effective way of achieving the desired outcomes.
- To contribute to the business planning process and to produce, monitor and report on such operational plans as are necessary to achieve the relevant objectives in the plan.
- To develop and deliver presentations and activities to a wide range of audiences to promote the objectives and the best image of the Service.
- To work collaboratively with the Business Manager to ensure Building facilities and maintenance at the company office.
- To ensure all reporting staff are properly supported, motivated, trained and equipped to fulfil the roles and responsibilities required of them.
- To assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of learning and development and enforcement initiatives associated with the Service's key objective and to report on these, as required.
- To contribute to the implementation, development and operation of performance management and Quality Management Systems and report on performance, as required.
To work positively and inclusively with colleagues and customers so that the client provides a workplace and delivers services that do not discriminate against people on the ground of their age, sexuality, religion or belief, race, gender or disabilities.
To work flexibly in the interests of the company. This may include undertaking other duties provided that these are appropriate to the employee's background, skills and abilities. Where this occurs there will be consultation with the employee and any necessary personal development will be taken into account
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Operations Manager, Senior Manager, Sales Manager, Operations Executive, Executive Support, Commercial, Opps Manager, Senior Management, Manager, B2B Manager, B2B support may also be considered for this role.
- Senior Management
- Executive Support
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Senior Manager
- Operations Executive
- Opps Manager
- B2B Manager
- B2B support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job