A cracking Design opportunity in Northants!!! Our client is a specialist Design & Build Consultancy based in Corby. They are a multi-disciplinary practice offering a wide range of services on land acquisition, planning, engineering, architecture and project management. They are a one stop shop for all Developer / Contractors. On the back of several major commissions, they are looking to expand their team and they have asked us to supply them with a Highways / Infrastructure Designer to work on roads, s.38 and s.278 works. You will join an 8 man team working out of Head Office.
Highways / Infrastructure Designer rseponsibilities:
- Preparing feasibility studies, scheme reports and scheme design for highways, drainage, flooding and a variety of other projects.
- Supporting clients with any technical issues as they occur.
- Attend progress meetings, public exhibitions and public inquiries.
Highways / Infrastructure Designer experience required:
- 3 years career experience in a Highways / Infrastructure Designer role.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or similar.
- Strong AutoCAD Civil 3D skills.
- BIM - desirable.
Our client offers excellent training, project work and career development opportunities.
If interested in this position e-mail your CV to Dominic Coyne at the e-mail address: professional@uklgroup .com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job