A well renowned engineering firm are looking for a highways engineer to join their team in London. The company pride themselves on not just building roads but offering infrastructure that that makes London a more enjoyable place to live for it's residentd. By joining this team you will have the opportunity to work in a top transportation concultancy that works with a number of influential clients within the transport sector.
The responsibilites of the role include:
- Working individually on projects and being able to present your work to team leaders
- Having an integral part in writing techincal reports, drawing detailed designs and produce contract documents for a number of different projects
- Helping senior members of team guide and help more junior staff
In order to apply for the role the candidate must:
- Have an innovative, forward thinking knowldge towards highways engineering
- Be confident with liasing with clients and other third party members of the business
- Have a degree in Civil Engineering and is working towards chartership
- Experience within highway engineering
- Have Civil 3D and CAD experience
The role offers a competitive salary with a fantastic benfits package.
If this role sounds suitable for you please contact me
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'