This role will be for maintenance of the soft estate on the strategic highways, which will include cyclical grass cutting, herbicide treatment, arboriculture and planting schemes.
The candidate should:
* Be experienced in highways soft estate works.
* Have a good understanding of Health & Safety is essential.
Candidates should also have training and licenses (where relevant) in these areas:
* Have a CSCS licence
* Full driving licence B+E
* HGV Class 2
* Lantra Tractor Driving
* Lantra Brush Cutter / Strimmer
* Lantra Winter Maintenace
* Lantra Fencing
* Lantra Traffic Maintenance 12a/12b/12c/12d
* NPTC Pesticides PA1 & PA6A
* NPTC Pesticides PA2
* NPTC Chainsaw CS30, CS31a, CS31b, CS38 & CS39
* NPTC Chainsaw from a MEWP CS47
* NPTC Brushwood Chippers
* IPAF - MEWPS
Operatives will work in a team under the supervision of a working supervisor to help deliver all contractual obligations to an exceptional standard.
This job is full time for 3 months, Monday to Friday, consisting of both day and night shifts.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'