Highway And Drainage Engineer - required for our client a leading independent consultancy based in their Woking office. Our client are specialists within Civil Engineering, Environmental, Transportation and Infrastructure and are seeking a Highway And Drainage Engineer to help build a team within Flood Risk and Drainage.
The Ideal Highway And Drainage Engineer will be currently working as Highway And Drainage Engineer within the Flood Risk and Drainage sector with an understanding of how the technical and financial aspects of a project run. The Highway And Drainage Engineer will be working towards being CEng or IEng with a proven track record for delivering projects on time and in budget as well as leading a team. The Civil Engineer will be have experience of AutoCAD, 3D design/drainage modelling software, S104/106 applications and S38/278 Agreements is desirable.
This is a great opportunity for a young Engineer looking to take their next step in their current career. Our client holds an impressive portfolio of projects inclusive of Commercial, Retail and Residential projects.
Highway And Drainage Engineer Position Overview
- AutoCAD, 3D design/drainage modelling
- S104/106 applications
- S38/278 Agreements
- Mentor new members of the team.
- Undertake technical and feasibility studies and site investigations
- Assess the potential risks of specific projects, as well as undertake risk management
- Manage, supervise and visit contractors on site and advise
Highway And Drainage Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree in Civil Engineering discipline
- Background within Highways and Drainage Design
- Experience of AutoCAD, 3D design/drainage modelling softwares
- Experience ofS104/106 applications and S38/278 Agreements is desirable.
- Highly motivated and articulate
Highway And Drainage Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary depending upon experience
- 25 days' holiday + BH (extra days after 5 + 10 years' service)
- Group income protection and Healthcare
- Discretionary bonus
- Travel allowances
- Training and career development
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'