Highly Specialist Clinical Psychologist Band 8a Berkshire
Globe Locums, the UK's medical recruitment agency run by clinicians for clinicians have the following Psychological Therapies job available:Highly Specialist Clinical/Counselling Psychologist OR Highly Specialist Clinical/ Counselling Health Psycholigist Band 8a Job Description
- 3 months minimum
- 15 hours per week
- Providing a service to the Diabetes Young Adult Clinic (16-25 years of age) The service offers psychological support to people in a variety of physical health areas.
- Working remotely, except for every second Wednesday afternoon where face to face attendance is required for multidisciplinary clinics
- Work is split between 2 departments: day will be on Diabetes and Endocrinology and the 2nd day will be on Audiology
- Up to £34 per hour depending on experience
- Must have experience in Physical Health (experience in Diabetes or Audiology is desirable)
- Hours are flexible - job share would be considered
- Doctorate qualification
- DBS or Police Check
- Registered with relevant goverment body (HCPC)
Click Apply Now below, or alternatively email your CVs toRefer A Friend
Why not earn some extra £££ for letting us know about friends and colleagues who might want some work soon! Do you know anyone who might be interested in any of these Psychological Therapies jobs? If so we offer an excellent refer a friend/colleague scheme where we reward you for making your friends, our friends. Simply click 'Refer a Friend’ and start referring today!
For more information on this contact Globe's recruitment team ASAP on +44 (0)Keep in Touch
To keep up to date with our Psychological Therapies jobs in the UK and Australia, please consider adding us on Facebook or LinkedIn
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'