School House is now assisting an increasing number of schools in the local area with supply. They love the idea of working closely with a smaller, independent supply teaching specialist that genuinely looks after its supply staff and would like some more of them….especially Higher Level Teaching Assistants (HLTAs).
Our HLTAs tend to get booked up very quickly and are always in demand. As a result, we urgently need additional, qualified HLTAs for immediate opportunities in the Sheffield and Rotherham areas. Duties and responsibilities can involve working across the primary phase from Foundation Stage to Keystage 2, and assignments can vary from short-term day-to-day to help cover PPA, through to more long-term opportunities.
• A qualified HLTA with recent classroom experience in Keystages 1 & 2
• Confident and able to lead whole of class, work with smaller groups and do 1-2-1interventions
• Able to explain the difficult to make it easier for young learners to understand
• Keen to ensure children enjoy and have fun whilst learning
• Able to hold the attention of young inquisitive minds and inspire them
Then we really want you to join our team!
• Exceptional support 24/7
• Excellent daily rates of pay to recognise all your hard work
• The best placements at local schools
• Friendly, professional treatment at all times
• CPD opportunities to help you in your career
School House Recruitment is an independent, multi-award winning education recruitment specialist that is proud to possess the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment. As a smaller organisation we offer those seeking supply work a refreshing change to some of the larger national agencies (Emp. Bus.)
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Keystage 1
- Keystage 2