Are you a qualified and experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant seeking a full-time and long-term role in a school local to you?
If you answered yes to the above, please read on!
Envision Education are looking for a talented HLTA to support and teach pupils in a school within the Hounslow borough.
This is a full-time, long-term role and would require immediate availability.
About the role:
- Work on a full-time basis in a primary or secondary school
- Support pupils to reach their targets
- Cover lessons in absence of Teacher
- Cover during PPA time
- You may be required to assist in planning lessons
- Ensure that behaviour in the classroom is managed effectively and appropriately
- Create a positive learning environmeny
- Instill a love of learning in pupils
- HLTA status (Level 4) or UK recognised Bachelor's degree
- Experience as a HLTA and 1 year overall experience working in school within the last 2 years
- Experience covering lessons
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Confident and assertive personality
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals.
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'