- HLTA needed in Barking and Dagenham
- Full-Time Position
- Immediate start
Active recruitment are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Higher Level
Teaching Assistant to join a successful and vibrant school in Barking and Dagenham. They are looking for an experienced HLTA to work with small groups of pupils with additional needs to deliver numeracy sessions. This is a full-time, long term position initially for one term, with the view to be extended longer term. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in supporting pupils with Special needs (SEMH & Behaviour).
What we will offer you:
- A friendly and supportive leadership team
- An environment where your talents are valued
- High quality continuous professional development, with the chance to take on new responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Recent experience as a HLTA
- Experience supporting pupils with SEMH/Behaviour
- A positive can-do attitude
- High standards and expectations
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'