Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Flintshire
We are currently recruiting for a suitably qualified HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant) or equivalent) to work in the county of Flintshire.
We are looking for a HLTA who can work on their own initiative and is experienced enough to manage a busy classroom environment in the Foundation Phase and KS2.
You may be required to complete PPA depending on the school.
All applicants will need to be registered with the EWC and have a current enhanced DBS (previously CRB) in place.
As an HLTA you will be required to:
- Assess the needs of pupils and use detailed knowledge and specialist skills to support pupils learning
- Establish productive working relationship with pupils, acting as a role model and setting high expectations
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom.
- Support pupils consistently whilst recognising and responding to their individual needs
- Encourage pupils to interact and work co-operatively with others and engage all pupils in activities
- Organise and manage appropriate learning environment and resources
- Monitor and evaluate pupil responses to learning activities through a range of assessment and monitoring strategies against pre-determined learning objectives
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want - we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - earn up to £50 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Access to discounts with over 3000 retailers via our Excell Rewards Programme
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place. Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"