A lovely two form entry primary school in the London Borough of Lambeth are looking for a HLTA to join their team from February half-term 2018. The successful candidate would be able to provide classroom cover when needed as well as working with small groups and individual pupils. A candidate who is able to support the learning of pupils through leading their knowledge of the National Curriculum and has some teaching experience will be highly desirable.
The right candidate will be:
- Passionate about children's learning
- Enthusiastic and driven
- Be able to form a strong rapport with colleagues, pupils and parents
- Able to demonstrate excellent numeracy and literacy communication skills
- Good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Recent experience in UK schools
The position will require working both independently and with class teachers to facilitate pupil attainment and progress.
- Are well-resourced
- Well-behaved children across the school
- Inner London weighted salary
- Supportive SLT team
To apply for this sought-after role please do not delay in contacting Nurani @ REESON Education ASAP!