Excell Supply is Wales’ leading Education Specialist based in Mold, Flintshire. We are currently recruiting for suitably qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistants to work with children in Primary Schools who we work closely with throughout Denbighshire and Conwy.
We have immediate opportunities for both day to day and long term supply positions. You will be a proactive, vital member of the classroom or resource unit and be responsible for providing a constructive working environment for children and assisting teachers with the management of the class.
Responsibilities and requirements
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference
- Have high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Be an excellent and inspirational class practitioner, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and who has children at the heart of all they do
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
- Recent and relevant experience of working with children and in particular in foundation phase.
- Excellent numeracy/literacy skills.
- Excellent behaviour management skills.
- High expectations of children’s achievement.
- The ability to be flexible, show initiative, be reliable and enthusiastic.
To be considered for this role you would need to have:
- A relevant teaching assistant qualification that qualifies you to work as a HLTA
- Two references with your relevant experience within the last 5 years
- A current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
What to expect from Excell:
• Competitive pay (paid weekly)
• Consideration for all long-term opportunities with the potential to become permanent.
• Access to our benefits package and 'Recommend a Friend’ scheme
• Entry to our 'Temp of the Term’ award
• Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
• Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays.
• A dedicated consultant who will provide an honest and trustworthy service - we listen to your needs.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to through employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place. Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one. If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Excell Supply policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'