Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) - Walsall
ITN Mark Education is seeking to appoint a HLTA to join our successful supply teaching team who will be willing to work in the area of Walsall.
The Primary schools that we are currently working with are looking for HLTA's who provide an excellent learning environment by supporting the Teacher and are passionate about education. You will motivate and stimulate children's learning abilities by encouraging, supporting and supervising lessons. You will maintain a high standard in learning and commitment in delivering to the best of your ability.
What skills and experience do I need?
- Minimum 1 or 2 years of experience within Primary schools as a HLTA
- have English and maths skills at Level 2 or equivalent
- know how to use ICT to support your work
- be trained in relevant learning strategies, e.g. literacy
- have specialist skills/ training in a curriculum area, e.g. sign language
- Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Continued professional development for Early Years Practitioners
- Regular work in local Nurseries
- Weekly pay for Early Years Practitioners
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark Education scheme
- Flexibility to work around existing commitments/Jobs
ITN Mark Education requires all Early Years Practitioners to have a fully enhanced DBS, face-to-face interview plus a minimum of two working references.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job