An excellent opporunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and diligent HLTA to join a large and lively team at a school based in central Newcastle. This is a full-time role due to commence in June 2021, to continue until the end of the school year. The role will be predominantly based in a Year 4 class on a full time basis. As a large and diverse school, the ideal candidate will be able to work across tiered classes.
As a Higher Level Teaching Assistant, you will :-
- Have had experience supporting children in KS2
- Be a highly effective Higher Level Teaching Assistant with strong behaviour management skills
- Be enthusiastic and creative
- Have a minimum of Level 2 qualification
- Be hard working and able to work as part of a team
- Have a minimum of 6 months - to a year in a similar role
To be considered for the role of Higher Level Teaching Assistant, an enhanced DBS Certificate will need to be carried out as well as satisfactory references being taken.
In return for this great opportunity, you will receive a highly competitive daily rate, excellent support and guidance from your own personal consultant.
Please either e-mail your CV to us at M2 Education or contact the Newcastle office.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in consistently placing fully qualified teachers across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Key Stage 2
- Teaching Assistant
- Primary Education
- year 4
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'