HIGHER LEVEL TEACHING ASSISTANT (HLTA) – LANCASTER
FULL TIME - JAUNARY 2021 UNTIL JULY 2021
Reed Education work in partnership with Lancashire County Council (Lancashire Teaching Agency) and we are now recruiting for Primary HLTA for a school in Lancaster.
The HLTA role will consist of delivering PPA in all year groups from EYFS to Year 6. This full-time role will be ideally suited to a NQT looking to gain more experience in a school setting.
The Higher Level Teaching Assistant will:
- Hold a HLTA/QTS qualification or equivalent
- Have previous experience within a primary school setting
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about developing a pupils learning, and social needs.
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with children and adults
In return we will offer the following services:
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay, including holiday pay
- Reed Discount Club and Pension Scheme
- Access to continuous professional development and Safeguarding courses
- Your personal consultant, here to promote and develop our staff, and focused Teaching Assistant roles
- Offering Ad-hoc, Long Term and Permanent roles within the local area to start immediately.
- TA2, TA3 or HLTA positions.
- Creating introductions in to many different settings, as we work alongside 92% of the local Primary schools.
“Sarah and the team are so professional and efficient. Sarah makes me feel like part of the team and I feel like she is always working hard to do the best for the schools in the area and to get the best teaching positions to suit the teachers who work for LTA. She is always friendly and helpful. I have only recently returned to supply teaching and have been offered work already. The process of induction to Reed LTA was smooth and quick. Sarah always answers any queries I might have promptly and thoroughly. Thank you.” – LINDA (Teacher)
“Fantastic agency to work for.”– DAVID (NQT)
“Amazingly friendly and helpful staff who strive to ensure everyone on role is out working. LTA/Reed really looks after everyone ensuring they are happy where they are working too. Lines of communication are always open, and I couldn't ask for a better supply agency. Superstars.” – Georgina (NQT)
LTA/Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'