Prospero Teaching are recruiting for a HLTA to work full time within a primary school in Kings Norton. This role is a fixed term contract with the opportunity to go permanent in September 2018.
You will be responsible for running intervention groups, supporting children in low ability groups, as well as teaching whole class groups when there are Teacher absences within the school.
Prospero Teaching are looking for HLTA's with excellent communication skills, strong behavior management techniques, the ability to work using their own initiative.
HLTA's must have:
* At least two different teaching references covering the last 2 years or your last two placements and University reference if you are a new graduate.
* NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Good organisational skills with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
* Good classroom management skills
Prospero Teaching can offer you:
* Over 10 years of knowledge and experience in education recruitment
* Client knowledge that is second to none
* Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience
* HLTA assignments local to you
* Flexible working hours to suit your needs
* Careers support and advice
* Opportunity to work on our guaranteed pay scheme
* Wide range of teaching environments and age groups
* Opportunities to widen you current teaching experiences
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job