Are you looking for long term, Learning Support work in the Whitehaven area?
We are looking for qualified (level 3) TA's or HLTA's or Teachers willing to work as Learning Support staff for a range of schools to work with a variety of students in both mainstream schools and specialist SEN/PRU centres. You will be required to support the delivery of core GCSE subjects at Key stage 3/foundation level on a daily basis but providing 1-2-1 support or through group work with students who require additional help.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants who have experience of working with children/students with emotional and behavioural difficulties across the age ranges and have opportunities from Key Stage 1 to Post 16. It would be advantageous if you have Team Teach experience and can demonstrate via yor cv a strong background in this area of learning support.
Who are System People Education?
System People Education are the fastest growing Teaching Agency in Cumbria with an already impressive portfolio of schools in the County. We were the first teaching agency with offices here in Cumbria offering a truly dedicated approach to Cumbria Teaching Supply. We have grown organically, mainly from kind referrals from local teachers and TA's who have found work through us in local schools.
Why would you choose to register with System People?
- Your consultant will create you a personalised job search plan, which will be put into action within 24 hours of registration
- Your CV will be re-branded and will include an interview summary to promote your skills and experience in the right way.
- Your details will reach the right people at the right schools and continue to do so while you are still actively looking.
- You can meet us at various interview locations across Cumbria to suit you
- You can also register for Permanent Opportunities in Cumbria
We would love you to join our register!
Registering with System People Education is easy, supportive and rewarding. You will receive excellent customer service from a local agency with consultants who care.
Are you the ideal Candidate?
- You will be required to have previous, recent experience of working in a School as a TA, HLTA or Teacher and have some experience of working with students with EBD.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A passion for Teaching Support and pupil development
- Experience of assisting with planning and delivery
- Knowledge of school policies including Safeguarding
System People are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and as a result all new candidates will be subject to a full registration, DBS check and thorough reference checks.
- 1-2-1 Tutoring
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"