We are currently recruiting for an experienced Apprenticeship Assessor to work for a national training provider covering the Cardiff region.
Salary £21,000 - £24,000 + bonus + mileage + excellent company benefits
Purpose of the role:
The main purpose is to train and assess learner knowledge and competence against criteria defined by the relevant awarding organisation, to assess Leadership and Management to level 5, Business Admin to level 4 and Customer Service to level 3.
- Work effectively with colleagues to achieve the company mission the company and values.
- Support learners, within both the workplace and workshops (if required), to achieve qualifications detailed within their individual learning plan.
- Carry out all organisational and administrative work, preparation and marking associated with teaching and assessment responsibilities.
- Fully engage learners and employers in the learning process
- Maintain quality standards as defined by internal and external quality assurers
- Maintain accurate, up to date records of all assessment activities
- Assess learner capabilities and produce and maintain individual learning plans (ILP).
- Effectively track and report on learner progress against plan.
- Conduct regular progress reviews with every learner (minimum monthly)
- Encourage and motivate learners to achieve targets contained in the ILP.
- Provide appropriate support to ensure learners achieve required knowledge and assessment standards.
- Complete all components of the framework in line with the timescales detailed in delivery models. (This can, depending on programme, include the Diploma, Key skills, ILM award, Employer Rights and Responsibilities and Induction)
- Ensure learners are fully aware of the framework requirements and evidence required to demonstrate competency.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with learners and employers.
- Maintain regular contact with the internal verification team
- Ensure data management department are provided with up to date information on all learners
- Attend standardisation and team meetings.
- Ensure agreed revenue forecasts are fully met.
- Maintain learner achievement levels as agreed with line manager
The company offers:
- Salary £21,000 - £24,000
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 23 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers and much more!
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- A1 Assessor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'