40k - 42k
City of London
My client is looking for a bids/proposals editor that has experience of presenting bids and tenders of a high value. You must have working experience of Adobe creative suite and have a creative flair. All bids are bespoke to the client and nothing is templated The successful candidate will have experience of working to “tight” deadlines and want to create bids that are very conceptual to the client.
- Research the project and client to propose ideas that demonstrate an understanding of our client’s key drivers and to communicate our differentiators and approach
- These ideas take the form of innovative design/themes for proposals documents and the candidate will create all graphics required, (including bespoke packaging, covers, dividers, and graphics for possible iPad submissions)
- Ability to turn written, numerical, and existing content into compelling graphical representations that have impact and are easy to interpret
- Attend start-up meeting with production team and Director responsible to agree strategy, content, presentation and actions
- Review and edit material for proposal document – many people contribute to the document and part of the role is to make the document seem like it is written by one person
- Co-ordinate proposal input from a variety of stakeholders - liaise with bid manager, estimator, planner and delivery team to capture and build in key information
- Create realistic logistics/sequence drawings (e.g. accurate cranes, hoists, other construction vehicles)
- Ensure timely dispatch and take responsibility for arrival of document
- Prepare material for post-tender interview and responses, including interactive presentations, incorporating media such as film, flash etc.
- Support others in proposals group at critical deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Cool under pressure of immovable deadlines
- Systematic approach to working
- Proactive, courteous and tenacious in seeking information
- Helpful, considerate and respectful of others
- Energetic team member
- Confident manner
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'