Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.Visit gartner.com to learn more.
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner CEO/General Managers Programs, you ll continue your career and be on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can t find anywhere else. Gartner CEO/General Executive Partners serve as trusted advisors to our members (clients) who are highly visible senior executives from Global 1000 organizations. Our Associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional career development, the unique opportunity to make a significant difference in many client organizations simultaneously as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.About this role:With the support of their CEO/General Manager Executive Partner, our clients are able to achieve their goals more quickly, more cost effectively and with a higher assurance of success. You will have the opportunity to learn about and deliver solutions for, the most complex business and technology challenges facing the world s largest community of Global 1000 organizations.
What you'll do:
- Manage a portfolio of c. 20-25 member relationships at Sr executive level - CEO, President, and SVP, including Board member interactions.
- In collaboration with Gartner Account teams assist in support of business development, including account strategy development, presentations and expanding the business.
- Work with senior executive members on strategies, plans, and roadmaps for new capabilities and offerings that will drive growth and market expansion.
- Outline client mission critical priorities (MCPs) in a time-based delivery in a logical sequence, leveraging Gartner s extensive resources to accelerate the client s goals, reduce risk and increase success as measured by value and business outcomes.
- Use clients MCPs to build an engagement plan to drive and orchestrate interactions with Gartner analysts and resources to most effectively accelerate clients goals
- Support, and challenge where appropriate, our members to consider and deal with a full gamut of Business issues (investments, risk, tradeoff, prioritization, Go to market strategies, Messaging, channels, partners)
- Leverage your subject matter expertise to create service solutions for the members and multi-member accounts.
- Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member needs and developing a customized value plan in accordance with overall product strategy and deliverables.
- Define and conduct on-site sessions for clients at their location in support of key initiatives dealing with Senior Executives on business, technology, investments, prioritization and related go to market impacts.
- Work with clients on P&L tradeoffs for investments that will drive growth and profitability
- Participate in all phases of the member lifecycle: pre-sale, on-boarding, relationship management, delivery, review, and service renewal.
- Be responsible for retention of your client portfolio and for contributing toward growth in the region through direct support of Gartner Sales in prospect cultivation, account plan development, and value demonstration activities.
- Host and/or participate in periodic member activities, including Board meeting. Executive team meeting, Investor meeting, Product launch planning and announcement, special interest groups (SIGs), workshops, research analyst visits (where appropriate), roundtables and webinars (in collaboration with Gartner Research).
What you'll need:
- A university graduate (Masters preferred) with 15+ years of experience working in a Senior management roles
- Successful experience in roles such as CEO, General Manager, experience bringing new technology products and services to market, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Chief Innovation Officer, Chief Technologist, Chief Strategist, Head of Innovation Lab
- Entrepreneurial Drive
- In-depth understanding of business and launching new technology products and services
- Has managed a P&L for a sizeable organization
- In-depth understanding of the IT industry and Technology
- Experience with strategy development, organizational design, initiative management, application of metrics and understanding of major industry trends
- Critical thinking and problem solving to assess client situations and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice
- High tolerance / evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
- Excellent relationship management skills including experience working with senior technology and business leaders
- Experience coaching and mentoring senior level leaders
- Collaboration and team leadership
- Strong time and client portfolio management skills
- Travel 25% and upwards
- Ability work with minimal administrative support
Subject Matter Expertise:The successful candidate will have had successful experience as an executive bringing technology-based products and services to market and/or Innovation role wit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'