Visit premierir.co.uk for details of this job and many more.
Our Client is a well established Insurance Broker who provides General Insurance advice to a broad spectrum of clients and are looking for an additional staff member to deal with High Net Worth Insurance for VIP Clients and Private Clients.
• To manage a team of Insurance Handlers
• Act as a referral point for queries and questions
• Mentor, train, interview and assist the team where necessary
• To look after your own portfolio of High Net worth Personal Lines Clients
• Visit Clients as and when necessary
• Implement FCA training structure and procedures
• The ability to agree terms and revenue targets with the underwriters and demonstrate how these will be achieved
• Make written records of all conversations with customers and/or insurers or other relevant business contacts in accordance with the firms procedures
• Provide new business quotations and advice for HNW Personal Lines
• Draw client’s attention to all information pertinent to their insurance, including duty of disclosure, warranties, and onerous conditions etc.
The Ideal Applicant will have the following experience
• Working knowledge of the High Net Worth Insurance market
• Provide evidence in how they have increased revenue through new business • Thorough knowledge of FCA standards and requirements
• Management or Team Leader experience
• Knowledge of the key covers and significant terms and conditions
• CII Exams or working towards these.
Please note that we try to notify Candidates regarding the success of their job applications, however, this is not always possible, due to the high level of applications received. If you do not hear from us within 10 days, please note that unfortunately you have not been successful with regard to this particular role.
- Team Leader
- High Net Worth Insurance