An exciting new opportunity in Cardiff Central has opened up. A Global Financial Insurance company has opened a new branch earlier last year in Cardiff, they are looking for a Team of Insurance Administrators to join their growing team. This position will be a minimum of 9 months to 12 months and may have the opportunity to go permanent in the future.
- Highly competitive salary of up to £23,000 but for the right person with insurance / financial experience
- 25 days holidays plus 8 days stats (options to buy and sell holidays)
- Pension scheme that rises after 6 month probation rises from 2% to 6%
- Private medical care options (able to increase cover if wanted)
- Company performance related bonuses
- Access to season tickets at reduced cost
Being a part of the Administration support team to High Net Worth Account Managers and the Clients - processing paperwork for customer policies, processing renewals, updating details accurately and efficiently, having contact with some clients directly - the policies must be completely accurate so great attention to detail must be paid.
- Strong administration skills - able to use Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Insurance services experience is essential whether customer service or administration based
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to stick rigidly to compliance procedures and being accurate in all data input
- Good attention to detail
- Good team player
If this role sounds ideal for you, please send your CV online immediately or for further information, please call Natalie at the Cardiff branch of Randstad
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- key accounts
- client management
- Insurance administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job