High Net Worth Collections Relationship Manager
We're Together, proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester. Our team of over 700 colleagues is continuing to grow, and we are delighted to be 34th in the 2018 Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For.
Lending year-in, year-out for over 40 years' we've grown into one of the finance industry's best-kept secrets. We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities that make our customers' financial ambitions accessible. We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow
The salary is up to £35,000 plus Annual Bonus and excellent Benefits.
The main purpose of this role is to proactively assess and agree the arrears strategy on HNW accounts with our Commercial clients, in order to mitigate risk and potential financial loss through commercial analysis and effective relationship management.
• Consistently complete security assessment reviews on referred HNW cases in order to mitigate risk and minimise potential financial losses.
• Proactively manage recovery strategies with customers to reach an outcome that is sustainable and plausible.
• Effectively communicate with customers in order to maintain relationships so that a professional image is presented at all times.
• Develop an effective working relationship with key stakeholders to ensure a compliant service is provided.
• Demonstrate company values when dealing with customers in order to deliver TCF principles.
• Actively keep up to date with market conditions in order to align recovery strategies to support HNW customers and minimise risk.
• Sensitively manage vulnerable customer cases in order to ensure protection for customers in order to meet individual needs.
• Ensure effective management is carried out on your portfolio in order to provide value service so that relationships are maintained.
Required skills and experience:
• Experience in managing Secured Collections
• Strong relationship management skills
• Strong planning and organisation skills
• Methodical with attention to detail
• Good pipeline management skills
• Experience of servicing a portfolio of commercial clients would be advantageous
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West's most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
Together has been named as one of the UK's best 100 mid-size companies to work for. We went straight into the top 40, ranking at an impressive 34 in the UK and making the top ten in the North West.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants are subject to enhanced pre-employment screening checks. This will consist of a Disclosure Barring Service check, credit check, fraud prevention check and sanctions file check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'