Job Title: High Net Worth Account Executive
Job Sector: General Insurance
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £40,000 p.a + commission + car allowance
Job Reference: SS/J020163
About the Company:
A highly successful and progressive national, composite general insurance and financial services organisation. An organisation who truly believe in providing an unrivalled level of service to all their clients.
About the Role:
Due to internal promotion, a position has become available for an experienced HNW Account Executive to join the team covering the The Midlands, part of the West and Wales. As well as meeting new business targets, you will also inherit an existing book of business to the approximate value of £150k income, which you will be required to service. More specific duties will include:
- Plan, prospect and develop High Net Worth Business for Private Clients.
- Reach and exceed new business targets.
- Drive new business initiatives to deliver to budget.
- Generate new customer contacts and clients.
- Maximise new business revenue stream from personal activities.
- Maintain and improve quality of personal prospect activities.
- Develop and manage your own pipeline of business that is sufficient to achieve targets.
- Ability to self generate your own leads and opportunities.
- Carrying out external sales calls in a compliant and professional manner.
- Maintain your own technical knowledge and skills.
- Develop productive business relationships with key stakeholders.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the opportunity of High Net Worth Account Executive, you must possess the following:
- Previous High Net Worth/Private Client Account Executive experience.
- Proven sales success in a similar role.
- A full, clean UK driving license.
- A strong knowledge of broking and underwriting principals to support relationship with insurer partners.
- Good interpersonal skills with colleagues, clients and partners.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- A competitive instinct.
- Good organisational skills.
- Communicating, influencing and relationship building abilities.
- Target driven.
- A good understanding of major insurer markers.
- Ideally be based between Bristol and Birmingham.
Salary up to £40,000 p.a (DOE)
Attractive commission package
Flexible benefits package
Death in Service
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.