Are you an outstanding Teaching Assistant with recent experience working with secondary age students?? Are you motivated and passionate about the development of young people, and feel a sense of reward knowing you've made a positive impact on their futures? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We have excellent relationships with a variety of secondary schools in the Leeds area, and are looking for HLTAs to work in a range of supportive and successful schools.
* Free car parking on site
* Excellent transport links
* Outstanding on-site facilities
* Supportive teaching teams
* Refer a friend incentive (earn £300 in high street shopping vouchers)
Use your skills to integrate into the team in a fast-paced school to connect with the students and build relationships that help the learning process
Support teachers within small groups, on a 1 to 1 basis or taking responsibility for the class when the teacher is unavailable
Ensure that the classroom is a suitable place to learn
* Enhanced DBS on the update service (we arrange this with you if you do not have one already)
* Previous experience working in a secondary school
* Qualified to CACHE level 3 or equivalent
* Effective communication skills, both orally and in writing
* A strong work ethic, the ability to work as part of a team
* A professional attitude
Don't want to miss out on this great opportunity? Then apply today as we anticipate these positions will be filled quickly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'