Destination Education is currently looking for an experienced HLTA to work with one of our outstanding Primary schools based in the Greenwich area. The school will also consider an experienced teaching assistant that has experience taking small groups of students.
You will ideally be experienced working in a previous HLTA position. The role would consist of taking out groups of KS1 students and doing booster sessions with the pupils. This position is to start immediately and it is a long term role with the option to go permanent.
We can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay (£450 to £500 weekly pay)
- An honest, experienced, reliable service a dedicated team of consultants with over 20 year's experience
- A professional vetting, registration and interview process where we meet our candidates and clients individually
Please call Aaron Knight direct on find out more about this role.
Application requirements for Destination Education
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
- You must have legal right to work in the UK